Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

April 1, 2016

Urban Meyer treats someone shabbily; shocks no one

Look, I know this is a recruiting story, but as recruiting stories go, it is a juicy one. I just can't say if it is good because we want it to be true, or we believe Urban is just big enough a jackass to say this:
He said, ‘Well, if you look back at that time, you were how big?’ I said, ‘6-7, 270, just like I am now.’ He said, ‘Well, you were an insubstantial tackle, an insubstantial player,’ so he was saying I (didn’t) even amount to being able to be recruited by Ohio State as a four-star tackle. He said, ‘Now what offers did you have?’ I said, ‘I had my one from Kentucky,’ and he said, ‘Well, you were an insubstantial player with insubstantial offers from an insubstantial school.’
I'm sure St. Urban meant it as constructive criticism.
TW

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan